The Annual General Meeting was held at the clubhouse in March.
The new club committee is:
- President: Leon Newland
- Vice President: Guy McGufficke
- Secretary: Jacquie Arlow
- Treasurer: Narelle Reed
- Senior VP: Josh Hale
- Junior VP: Aroha Wezner
- Registrar: Benny Murrell
- Operations & Funding: Jacquie Arlow
- Director of Coaching: Jay Myers
- Grounds Keeper: Jason Goodard
- Canteen Coordinator: Shar Hocking
- Marking/Media: Louis Jarsius
- Projects/Grants: Stephen Josey
- Newsletters/Grants: Rebecca Djessing
- Both juniors and seniors start the Summer season in October with a break over Christmas, and restart late January. Finals usually take place in late March/early April.
- We are a part of the Southern Charter which includes playing at Surfers, Robina, Nerang, Mudgeeraba, Runaway Bay, Coomera or Tallebudgera.
Junior Competition – Games are on either Friday nights or Saturdays depending on the team you are in
- 4 – 7 years old – TBall
- 8-10 years old – Rookieball
- 11-12 years old – Little League (minor and majors)
- 13-14 years old – Junior League
- 15 – 16 years old – Senior League
- 17 – 18 years old – Big League
1 st Division won the competition!!
– based on experience and knowledge.
- Only seniors play in the Winter, however we are in discussions about regarding a winter junior option.
- The season starts in April and finals are played in September.
- Teams are usually selected from all available players and divided into grades.
- The lower grades, 4th & 5th are usually made up of learners, ladies and masters (Over 35) and are usually social comps where participation is promoted.
- The higher grades 3, 2 and 1 are usually a bit more competitive made up of the younger brigade and more experienced campaigners.
- Games are on Saturday
- This year we played 4 Divisions in the Senior Competition and our
1 st Division made it to the Grand Finals
- Teams are comprised of Adult Men and Women – social and graded
– based on experience and knowledge
- We promote participation and support in every division